Unlock Your Hip Flexors Review 2017 | Mike Westerdal’s Unlock Your Hip Flexors
Have you been told you have tight hip flexors or don’t even know that you do? Will Unlock Your Hip Flexors finally help with some of your nagging pains while unleashing your hidden power? If you have a job where you sit all day, chances are you have tight hip flexors. Even if you stretch and exercise regularly chances are you have tight hip flexors. These are hard muscles to stretch and strengthen and are responsible for so much. I highly recommend reading further to see what Unlock Your Hip Flexors is all about.
Instant Access to Unlock Your Hip Flexors Here
Unlock Your Hip Flexors | Release Your Hidden Power
Unlock Your Hip Flexors was created by Mike Westerdal and Rick Kaseli. Mike being a personal trainer and a sports nutrition specialist he has come across tight hip flexors more than once. He is also a national best selling fitness author and contributes to Iron Man magazine. Together with the Injury Specialist and Kinesiologist Rick Kasel who is the man that fitness pros go to when they want to learn the newest techniques. Rick is know for his “flow” techniques to help people with pain and other injuries.
As you see Unlock You Hip Flexors is back by science and hands on expertise.
What Is The Hip Flexor
Everything you do goes through the hip flexors. They are responsible for balance, allow you to bend, twist, reach, walk and step. The hip flexor even gives you the ability to sit, which causes many of the problems.
Today we all seem to sit too much whether is at work or sitting in the car getting to work. Sitting has become the #1 activity making you fatter, weaker, and even killing your sex life.
The upper body and the lower body are only connected together by the psoas(hip flexors), one of the two muscles that makes up the iliopsoas. The psoas is the only muscle in the human body connecting the upper body to the lower body.
When it functions well, it has the power to
- help you achieve peak performance day after day after day.
- rapidly drop ugly body fat that stubbornly clings to your body.
- train harder, heavier and gain strength faster than you thought possible.
- hit your peak of sexual health.
- flood your mind and body with renewed energy and vigor.
You know you have tight hip flexors and have done all the static stretching you have been told. The problem is static stretching isn’t the fix. You need to learn how to strengthen and stretch these hard to target muscles. It’s not like building or stretching a bicep, as you can see the psoas muscles are hidden deep within the body.
This is where Mike and Rick’s Unlock Your Hip Flexors has the fix. “Sequential Flow” learn how to release one muscle before another in the correct order. Avoiding tightness if done in the incorrect order making things worse. Rick’s one-of-a-kind sequential flow is your surest path to looser, stronger and healthier hips.
The Program | Unlock Your Hip Flexors
What I really like about the Unlock Your Hip Flexors program is the fact it only takes 10 to 15 minutes to complete. Either add it to the beginning or end of your exercises or just on it own. For the best results follow this program daily. The result time varies depending on your body. Some may feel the difference after a few sessions while others may take a couple weeks.
In order to loosen the hip flexors you will have to follow a combination of stretching and strengthening in the right order. These movements include:
- PNF Stretching – In this technique you activate a specific muscle in order to relax the muscles around the joint, which then reduces the stiffness around the joint.
- Dynamic Stretching – this is accomplished by activating the muscle around a joint by moving that joint through its full range of motion (in a progressive manner). This warms up the muscle around the joint while giving improved circulation a long with better range of motion.
- 3-Dimensional Core Stability Exercises – here you are targeting the core and abdominal muscles in a variety of ways for good activation, endurance and strength. All helping to decrease damaging stress on the joint.
- Mobility Exercises – these are movements targeting the joint designed to help the joint function 100%. All these movements will help the joint to move more freely.
- Fascia Stretching – this is geared towards loosening and lengthening the fascia. The fascia the tissue which surrounds the muscles. This is a unique technique and highly over looked.
- Muscle Activation Movements – thanks to all of today’s technology we all sit too much. These movements are helping you getting all the inactive muscles working effectively again.
Pros to Unlock Your Hip Flexors
Putting all these exercises together in the correct order creates Rick’s “sequential flow”. These are easy to follow step by step videos. All working towards perfect posture which holds the key to peak performance.
By following the Unlock Your Hip Flexors program you can help to cure many of these problems:
- Nagging joint pains in your legs, lower back or hips
- Walking with discomfort
- Hips locking up
- Bad posture
- Trouble sleeping
- Sluggishness in day to day life
- High Anxiety
- Digestive problems
- Compromised Immune System
- Circulatory issues
- Loss of sexual performance
- Lack of Explosiveness in the gym or sport
I highly recommend that everyone should add these short exercise routines to their daily routines. It doesn’t matter if you already think you are in top shape, I bet most people will benefit from the Unlock Your Hip Flexor program. Then when you look at the price it is a no brainer. For the price of a couple coffees a day you will have the right tools to unlock your hidden power. It’s all about learning the correct way “sequential flow”
Unlock Your Hip Flexors also comes with two great bonuses – Unlock Your Tight Hamstrings and The 7 Day Anti-Inflammatory Diet. These two bonuses pair great with with Unlock Your Hip Flexors.
I have always been quite active but always had flexibility issues. By finally finding the proper way of addressing the tight hip flexors has been a huge game changer.
If you are ready to reach the top while feeling better, once again I highly recommend adding Unlock Your Hip Flexors to your daily routine.
If you have found this review helpful I would appreciate your purchase through one of my links. Helping me to continue reviewing products in the future.
Start Unlock Your Hip Flexors today Click Here feel better tomorrow !!